Bots. WAY TO OP / spawning gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diminished

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Bot are op? i played 3v5 against them and i went 48-2-17 i only got to 48 cause i didnt wanna end the game lol anyways no bots are still easy xP or ryze is op maybe both

LtPliers

02-09-2012

IMO, mage bots are OP, they use all their skills in 1 second and have ridiculously good CDR. Pretty much if Brand is in your game, 80% of the time, you will lose. They just need to negate the cheats on bots for Intermediate, cause it's really not necessary. Bots are meant for a training tool or just to have fun, not get your ass raped by mage characters cause they have reaction time of a super computer.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Kills alone aren't going to put you ahead of the bots. What did your CS look like? The gold from a kill is nice but the early kills are really good for relieving lane pressure and allowing you to last hit and gain experience freely while the enemy falls behind every time they get sent back. In fact, stomping bots into trivially reduced gold rewards isn't very useful at all.

DarkLiquidDeath

02-11-2012

I faced a bot on summoners rift with a dominion only item

Gen Mezeral

02-11-2012

Ive seen bots getting gold boosts if you look at end game they have more gold than players who got better cs and more kills
oh and btw this is hax, check out this sivir bot.

she bought dominion items on sum rift.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3241/sivirbot.png

Ok, yeah they need advantages but its not that real training system. The A.I. would be nice if they were A.I.. on that note they should have a nightmare mode that has improved A.I. thats all knowing and ridiculous and spawns sh!t. not like unbeatable but pretty intense.