Bots. WAY TO OP / spawning gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Table Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Stop being bad, there is a solution.

TRAVISw

02-07-2012

karthus bot is the only bot that is OP. played a game earlier and he ended up with 15 kills only using his ulti.

Jamidundee

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVISw View Post
karthus bot is the only bot that is OP. played a game earlier and he ended up with 15 kills only using his ulti.
Same here, Bot Karthus ended up 24/17/12 by the time our game ended.

MetalGuitarist

02-08-2012

Bots are still really dumb, just not as much of a steam roll. They don't even try to dodge gragas' barrel. They literally sit inside the radius once you throw it.

Obviously they are going to have stat/gold advantages, otherwise they will have to have to design some sort of super A.I to keep them challenging.

Fluffyknowsyou

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Demon View Post
Stop being bad, there is a solution.
This ROFL, I can't believe anyone would say bots are overpowered. xD

Kouret

02-08-2012

It is frustrating sometimes but I have to agree with some of the other summoners. I believe it makes you a better player. It's like playing hard mode on any other game.

I have seen a Sivir bot heal herself just before she was about to die. When I looked at her build all 6 slots were full of items and she didn't have heal as a summoner spell. All 4 other bots were accounted for in other lanes so no heal available there either. What's up with that?

Frustrating and kinda BS but I don't underestimate the bots anymore. Keep trying you will learn how to beat them.

XpRez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

lol

Procéss

02-09-2012

Play cait mid, push your lane, finish every game <20minutes

Problem solved

You are lvl 18 in a bot game? mission failed

Biopanda

Recruiter

02-09-2012

You guys need to act like you're playing public characters. They probably use wards, notice ganks, and MIAs. If you played the way you play easy bots in public, Riot Games might as well have surrender vote at 5 minutes instead.

That was the point of the Bot change. PLAY FOR REAL!

And their spawning gold is from farming and killing you, if you didn't notice while you were typing how too OP they are.

Friend me~

Sir Bulldog

02-09-2012

Only Karthus an OP bot. The other bots are improved in their ai, but their still not as good as a level 30 human player. In an intermediate bot game i had a team go something like 15 and 1. The solution is to farm as fast as possible because the bots do get their gear pretty fast, and i have heard, don't know if it's true, that the bots have full masteries and runes. Personally, though I say the moment you start playing ranked, you probably won't think the bots are OP anymore.