flashing LoL symbol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sol Badgai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

when you hit the button for league of legends, a logo of the game comes up momentarily, then goes away and load screen comes up. this is normal. what is happening to me is that the log ocomes up, begins to flicker, and it never goes farther. it doesnt come up in my task manager, and that too will begin to flicker. but only after i try to log into league of legends. help would be appreciated pls

M1st3r J4ck

02-04-2012

I'm actually having the exact same problem. I tried running the game as administrator, and I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall LoL. Doing so temporarily fixed my problem, but again, this morning this problem is happening again. I checked Task Manager. There is a file that is trying to open the launcher (it starts with "rads"), but it continuously blinks as well. Attempts to end the process tell me that it is unable to end the process for an "unspecified reason". Please bump this and get Riot's attention.

Lottabullets

02-04-2012

Yeah I'm having this exact problem as well. I've had no problems until today as last night was fine, although I was getting a ridiculous amount of lag.

Honestly, instead of new champions, Riot should fix the game first my opinion

Anyways, I don't know if reinstalling league will work until they get their **** together, but we'll see

RaccoonyDave

02-04-2012

Apparently, if you wait it will eventually start (It took my roomate 5 minuyes but it started)

Sol Badgai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

the problem is still persisting for me. i would really appreciate a red response just so i know what to do, or that its being looked into, or something. i have spent a long time and alot of money playing, and im trying to be patient and understanding...

MisterMisfit

02-06-2012

bump

POWNION

02-06-2012

bump happening to me, i even reinstalled...twice.

Saedis

02-07-2012

Just got on here trying to find a solution to this very same problem. Flashing League of Legends logo, rads process in task manager, etc. Was thinking about trying a reinstall, but apparently that may not work? I did find that if I waited long enough the logo finally went away, but the game still did not launch afterwards.

Dorogatory

02-07-2012

Go to this link and follow the instructions. It fixed my issue.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ic-dns-servers

Mogbit

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorogatory View Post
Go to this link and follow the instructions. It fixed my issue.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ic-dns-servers
yeah i just tried this it didnt work