Updated Champier Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavderion

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I take that back. AP Shen was not very effective.

Hue.

Shen y u no viable?

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

teemo is in tier 3 btw

Kiddalee

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I take that back. AP Shen was not very effective.

Hue.
Naw, with his costs, he can't benefit from the scaling.

Sauron

02-04-2012

I was hoping with full energy regen runes I could eek out another Q, but Shen stores his soul in those things or something so he's like ooe the moment he throws them.

Kedali

02-04-2012

Used to love playing Shen before he got nerfed into the ground. Imo Riot should just cut all his energy costs in half and he'd be a great choice again.

lbgsloan

02-04-2012

The thing most people forget are that tier lists are really only relevent if they're compiled from actual tournament data, where you have high skill players who are ideally good with most champions. Sivir, Graves and Vayne were the only carries any team used at IEM Kiev? Okay, that's real data on the state of power of AD carries. Otherwise it's just pure opinion. Watch me play Poppy and you'd think she's trash tier.

And Shen will just never work as long as he only has 3 skills and no energy to use them properly. They were supposed to have fixes in the beta client for him, something about getting secondary effects on his W or such. But for whatever reason it just quietly got dropped. Then they released Sejuani, a new tank, instead. Hmmm.