Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

02-03-2012

And this time I solo queued half of the way there!

My solo queues are usually 90 minutes long and my premade queues are usually 30-40 minutes. Its Elo hell!

Riot we need ranked nao.

Edit: Looks like rating can indeed go over 2500. So take that, silly stinky rumor!

MMKH

02-03-2012

Congrats dude! You may be the first player to reach 2500 elo, but I'll be the first troll to do so eventually.

EDIT: Looks like I broke 2500 as well.

Nekrogen

02-03-2012

Congratulations man, really well done. If I had trolled less I might have reached there sooner :P

Mad Suppordle

02-03-2012

Congrats! Well played.

Bonabon

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Congrats dude! You may be the first player to reach 2500 elo, but I'll be the first troll to do so eventually.
Start from scratch and play only Nunu Bot until you hit 2500.

Grats Sauron.

Elalya

02-03-2012

Congrats, but I'm just wondering...

How did you gain 50 ELO in two games? I only ever get 10-12. Considering you're the highest rank draft player, shouldn't most matches be in your favour?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Congratulations from this completely unknown guy , on the ranked topic, maybe, if you take a different aproach? something lke 1k Dominion wns? maybe then riot would implement ranked.

off topic: any advice on how to give medicine to a cat? i'm having some troubles.

Sauron

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post

How did you gain 50 ELO in two games? I only ever get 10-12. Considering you're the highest rank draft player, shouldn't most matches be in your favour?
I gained 1 Elo from last match. I typically gain 2 in a premade and 4 when solo. I'm not sure where you're seeing 50.

Nekrogen

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post

he gains 1-2 elo per game and loses 20 per loss.

Edit: Ninja'd by the man himself

Aetherion1234567

02-03-2012

Congratulations, Sauron. I can only hope that this achievement by you stimulates some action on Riot's part to start trying to hype Dominion some more again, rather than letting it sit by the wayside (I know Riot isn't really ignoring Dominion, but they certainly aren't doing much to try and keep the average player in it either).