Awesome 2v3 Win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbinger0fDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Me and my friend just won a 2v3 where our Malphite left when he was Level 5 and my friend and I each had 1 kill and I had one death, and managed to win somehow! Just thought I'd share it. xD

Wheredigo

02-04-2012

i can see that happening. if i'm plying rumble and it is an early 2v3 i've normally won. always good victories

Paenus

02-04-2012

back before rumble nerf I 1v3'd a team. good times

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

why is everyone talking about rumble LMAO WHAT A **** CHAMp

Iink

02-04-2012

I've 1v3'd before. It was about 10 minutes in and i was like 1 level ahead of opponents and both my teamates disconnect ( they were going off the same router/connection) and I managed to ace the oppenents a few times with Tristana. it was pretty insane. about 10 minutes later they come back thankfully and we win thegame. i thought it was pretty clutch. Another time it was me as Kassadin and my teamates shaco and Mordekaizer and shaco left like a minute in and still we won the game. (I'm level 21 at the moment and Mordekaizer was around my level too).

I seem to demolish opponents my level when I'm using my strongest champs ( Tristana, Morgana, Malzahar, Kassadin, Ashe, Xerath, I'm a Mage kind of guy, I only go AD Tristana, no other champ.)

But its alot more difficult when against lv 30's that have alot of runes and masteries.