Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven: atmogs or bt stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

02-03-2012

I like playing riven a lot, but i have NO clue how to build her. Westrice says stack BTs, get a brutalizer and LW for pen, GA to live. Then the tanky dps inside me wants to go atmogs, which seems like it would be good on riven. I wanted some build advice, especially factoring the remake on her Q/W.

Also how is riven's jungle these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joruri

02-03-2012

I haven't actually used Riven myself for a while, but I have watched a lot of gold and platinum players discuss her on the forums (although this was before the changes). They basically say that if you are very very good with her, and you won't get in bad positions, you can go straight AD. This is why you really need to know what you're doing, because she then becomes very squishy. The tanky dps build is still valid but she won't do as much damage but in turn will have more survivability.