AD Ranged and AP Ranged Carry Tier List for Solo Queue (Summoner's Rift)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Tristana is better as an AD carry than Teemo, Ezreal and Twitch imo.

Teemo is not a good ad carry.

MaxTurtle

02-03-2012

You still forgot sivir in the explanation section.

Tug 2The Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

sivir should honestly be first and then graves and past them its a huge gap. I only play ad carries and sivir with any decent support is insanely hard to beat at all phases of the game. I really dont get the vayne one. Since her nerfs she gets dominated so hard in lane.

Twitch is wayyy to high especially above trist?

Hyosun

02-04-2012

Sivir really should be first. Didn't really take to heart the high elo talk about her being amazing until I played her. High burst damage ( attack, W, attack, Q ). Spell shield allows you to survive jungle ganks / take on casters' cc easily. Really good ult that got nerfed b/c it was too good.

I really dont play ad carry role all that much but from what I've seen of sivir in both high elo and low elo play she cannot be overlooked as some "meh" carry that is tossed aside in favor of vayne or cait.

tl:dr. Sivir is ****ed good. Best ad carry according to chaox.

The Letter CtrlZ

02-04-2012

Cait/Graves OP as hell atm. Corki is so skill-based that a good one can beat even the most OP. And if this is soloqueue then you need vayne at the top, carries the most games.

KarlitoElBurrito

02-05-2012

Viktor owns. This is foolish. I'll 1v1 almost any of those AP mids any day. Save morg/kass/kennen and very good cass

KarlitoElBurrito

02-05-2012

also LB sucks, she drops off so hard late game. Free feed pretty much no matter how fed

Gahlo

02-05-2012

No way is Ashe that high.

Chief Zeno

02-05-2012

Who actually plays gragas?

Sphincter Wolf

02-06-2012

Ashe above Kog'Maw? Are you kidding?