Troll lanes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betrayed1336

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2012

as of late, ive been seeing more and more troll lanes. these lanes consist of 2 tanky champs stacked with cc. i honestly cant find a way to counter these. the most prominent one i see is sion and amumu. sion stuns, amumu follows, then im dead. i dont see a way to counter these type of lanes. its kind of sad how its just because of the champs they can do so well in lane. is there any form of countering these? dont feed me the "tower hug" ****, doesnt work when they both can dive @ level 3.

Rakaydos

02-03-2012

it's called a kill lane. the solution really is to hide behind your tower, last hit, and try to outlast them.

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

poke lanes>kill lanes>support lanes>poke lanes

Tyrang

02-03-2012

Double stun lane are legit again without being kill lane. Support usually has some kinda stun, and you add another tanky ad with stun.

Prime example, the infamous Goose Jarvan and Leona. They win tournament matches with those. Not troll anymore.

BTripp

02-03-2012

janna jarvan op too