ahri vs cass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izumi Miyamura

02-04-2012

Depends on your playstyle I guess.

Ahri is the type of champion that is nearly uncatchable if played correctly, does massive amounts of damage, and has a strong cc in form of a charm. She kites very well, if only for a short period of time.

Cassiopeia is the type of champion that sets up massive aoe damage and can completely destroy single targets in a short period of time, not to mention her aoe stun, which has the longest duration possible in the game (2 seconds I think?).

Unfortunately, Cassiopeia is very reliant on her team. If she's under pressure she won't be able to set up her damage or apply her massive DPS.

Ahri, on the other hand, isn't as reliant as she is more mobile and her combo is very quick and has nice range as well.

Geek Boy Brief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

cassiopeia. her harass (Q) is better than ahri's because it's harder to dodge (less reaction time for opponent). and her ult is a game changer in team fights, why just damage a few of them when you can stun/slow and damage ALL of them?

highbunny

02-04-2012

i heard ahri falls hard late game is this true?

Kyrim

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbunny View Post
i heard ahri falls hard late game is this true?
only if your not fed, in which case cass would fall too...I feel ahri has more potential to outplay someone with her 3 blinks and such, cass can become somewhat predictable with just a q and e spam..but ahri you can mix things up a bit. also my personal preference for teamfights would be an ahri just because I like her more...but whatever

Sarise

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metodex View Post
I've had a hard time with Cass when playing against Ahri.
But Cass just DOMINATES the lane she's at. Too much harass, quick farming,easy last hitting and a very fun and stronk kit.

Ahri is..well...new and i dunno. I dont like her so im biased.
Cass vs Ahri can be a difficult lane but doable. At first against Ahri I got owned, but now I know better how to lane against her and our lane usually lands in a stalemate and one or both of us roaming for ganks. I think my problem was my spells were so spammy I got caught up in my own harass and neglected to watch out for Ahri's.

Slightly offtopic but still.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2012

From my personal experience....

Ahri is better early game, but after a certain point Cass eats Ahri alive.

Kouret

02-05-2012

I have played both and like both. I think ultimately it comes down to your play style and what your team might need. Like everyone else has said--if you like good mobility and assassination go with Ahri or if you like good lane dominance/control go with Cass.

Good luck.