ahri vs cass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

highbunny

02-03-2012

i have 6300 ip saved up and im helpless in choosing which i should buy... ahri is just fun to play but cass just owns with her q and e... what are the pros and cons of each and ultimately which do you guys suggest me getting?

Boom Swagz

02-03-2012

both are great and have similar skill caps, ultimately it comes down to what playstyle you prefer, ahri is more skillshot-mobility champ, cass (even thought i havent played her) is a kinda shoot-poison champ, aoe cc ulti, but no mobility.
Try cass, she's free this week, if u dont like her just buy ahri

highbunny

02-03-2012

i have played both and im quite decent with both... so that is why im having hard time picking lol...

Sarise

02-03-2012

I haven't played Ahri but, in most cases it's very hard to outlane Cass. So i'd pick her.

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I have both and I find Ahri more fun and generally easier to use. She is very reliant on her ult though. Cass can be too but not nearly as much. Ahri's damage is rather lacking when it's down unless you're fed. It has a relatively short CD though.

Cass can carry harder if you're having a good game.

It's mostly preference. I'd say get both eventually.

DoctorGentleman

02-03-2012

I like Ahri ult more than Cass. Guaranteed damage and super mobility. Ahri taunt is also pretty tough for enemies to deal with, and makes landing her skillshot very easy. Ahri is very squishy though.

Medusa

02-03-2012

flip a coin, both are fun for most people i think and good.

Metodex

02-03-2012

I've had a hard time with Cass when playing against Ahri.
But Cass just DOMINATES the lane she's at. Too much harass, quick farming,easy last hitting and a very fun and stronk kit.

Ahri is..well...new and i dunno. I dont like her so im biased.

ShadouOkami

02-04-2012

I've played as both champs, and I will say that both are fun to play.

Cass has a strong cc ult, and her q and e just devastates enemy champs. However, her mobility is a bit restricted, but she can carry a team well if in the right hands. Cass also has good harass and is difficult to lane against.

Ahri, on the other hand, is highly mobile and her charm makes it easy to get kills. Her q acts very much like Ez's w in terms of going to through minions and hitting multiple champs. Ahri's w can help you deter an enemy while you use your ult to get away or secure a kill. Ahri, like Cass, has good harass and can be a bit difficult to lane against if you're inexperienced. In my opinion, Ahri does really well in tight team fights and is capable of pulling multiple kills at a time. As long as you can land her skillshots, which aren't hard at all, you can carry your team to victory.

Out of the two, I personally prefer Ahri, but Cass is very close behind following my AP Ez.

Folly Inc

02-04-2012

Ahri has a 100% kill chance against any mid at lvl 6.

Cassi has an aoe cc.

Both super good.