The Memories of The Wanderer: Prologue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarcusEdison

02-03-2012

The Memories of The Wanderer
A glimpse into the real lives of the Champions

By: Marcus Carl Edison
Author's Note: Before I begin the first entry I would like to say a few things. First off, in light of recent news, I would like to say all history/lore/names/champions were originally created by RiotGames and all credit is due to them. I do not wish to infringe upon them in any way. This is merely a hobby of mine, to imagine what happened with each champion. The information given about each champion is so little that I've often imagined lives for them. This is just me having some fun with the champions and hopefully getting to know them better. Again, this is not a wish to add to the lore in any means. Also, obviously it sounds ridiculous that The Wanderer just happens to meet every single champion in his life, but..for the sake of me writing this please spare me semantics and allow for some leniancy. I will not be writing completely with the lore, as characters will probably be mentioned in a wrong time frame, or I will be wrong about a particular person being from a certain place. If you find some inconsistencies please tell me. I want to be as accurate as possible. Thank you, and hopefully I can create something that will let you get a better grasp on some of the champions. Well here I go, the first champion will Blitzcrank. I hope to have his story done sometime next week. But I will attach what I have now. Please feel free to e-mail me any critques you have or anything I can do to portray these things better. I'm not prideful so if I'm just doing plain horribly, just tell me marcuscedison@gmail.com
P.S. I should probably tell you what I'm going to do. Each entry into The Wanderer's journal will be about a particular champion. For example, the first entry will be the story of Blitzcrank (he is my favorite champion by far ^^)

PROLOGUE:

I was born to parents of a special breed. We are called...The Wanderers. We are a people that cannot trace our lineage to any one place, or even one time. We are not bound by species, boundries, governments, or even laws. For we have none of these. We are honor bound by a single moral code. Wander and explore the world, and transcribe your life for the world to know. We live in seclusion, yet we love the same. My parents met on the road, how either became a Wanderer I do not know, perhaps both were born to the life, as I was. When a Wanderer mates and has a child, that child is to be left at the first city the pair come to. Entrusted to a family to be cared for until such time as it is for that child to be sent on his way, to begin his life as a Wanderer. It just so happened the family I was left with were no simple people.
The Kinkou is an old clan, that dedicated their lives to balance. Nothing more than assassins really. But it just so happened that the family I was left with, originated from the Kinkou and had left the life of the clan. This was forbidden of course, so they lived their lives in secret as mere peasents, for if the Triumvirate were to learn of their survival....Well that is a tale for another time perhaps. I tell you this for I need you to understand how I learned the art of the Assassin. I learned to melt into the shadows, to peer into the mind of an enemy and predict their moves. I learned to speak many languages. I learned that I had an affection for the natural language of the earth....magic. For even as a young child I was able to master the simplest of techniques. I also mastered the blade, many blades. Though I never seemed to get the hang of the lampost, a trademark weapon of my dear friend Jaxxamus but again, that is a tale for another time.
When I was 8 I awoke to the sounds of fighting. Arming myself with my Windstriker Daggers, I lept into my parents room. There were three of them, all dressed in different colors yet all with their faces covered. The short one in purple turned to me and threw his shurikan at me, I was paralyzed. Helpless as I watched them slaughter my guardians. For my guardians fought bravely, yet in the end it was to no avail. Dead, the three drifted from the room. More like gas than the solid form they had appeared to pocess not but seconds earlier. It was this day that I became a Wanderer. I mourned my guardians, but thanked their spirits for the skills they had granted me. So, I gathered what little I would need, set the house afire and began my journey.
And so...for 31 years I have Wandered. Noxus. Demacia. It mattered not where I went, only that I went. On my travels I met a variety of people, machines, creatures. Some sentient, some so lost, they had no hope...but would soon find a glimmer of hope. I arrived at the League of Legends late, only to find that many of the faces there were familiar to me, some I would even consider friends. And now that my final hour dawns, before this life, this time, should pass away I will record my journey. My life has not been one of days, or even years, therefor this journal will not reflect such trivial ways of time. I will record my life in the form of faces of the champions whom I whould fight with....or against. My hope is that you will mourn with me, the lives of those who deserve it, and dispise the ones that require it. These are my camrades, my enemies. These are the strong, the worthy. These are the ****ed, and the innocient. These are the Champions...of the League of Legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarcusEdison

02-04-2012

Journal Entry 1 of the Wanderer and waiting to be read. Should be called The Rsie of the Steam Golem: Blitzcrank, and is in two parts. Enjoy. Next one is on the way