Counters to Sivir Bot Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

10-07-2012

I honestly haven't even seen a Sivir bot in a while, and when I do it's when I randomly feel like playing Sivir bot lol. But I think anyone with sustain and spammable skills can beat her because they will be putting out more spells in the cooldown it takes for her shield to be back up. Or you can try baiting her shield then closing the gap with an assassin and burst her.

Recycled EU

10-08-2012

And this is a very old, very dead thread MMKH, which makes sense as to why you haven't seen it for a while

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMeta View Post
Soraka out-sustains then outpushes Sivir, unless Sivir goes glass cannon. And if Sivir does that, just have your team gank her all day. Frozen heart is core anyway on Soraka, and combined with the armor buff heal makes Soraka pretty tanky. Sivir's shield isn't fast enough for the silence & if you block a q there will just be another coming in a second or so.
How exactly should i build Soraka?

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

as a Sivir bot lane, I've only ran into problems with a Yorick. mages are too squishy to fight against.