Counters to Sivir Bot Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoSalty

02-03-2012

If Cass counters Sivir, then I must be really bad. I lost that match-up earlier today. Then again I haven't played Cass in a while.

I'm never going to get Yorick in Draft. If I do, then I don't need to know who I'm up against.

Nasus makes sense, but Caitlyn doesn't. Sivir counters Caitlyn on Summoner's Rift. I could try Soraka too.

Stez007

02-03-2012

A smart Sivir is *not* easy to gank. Spell Shield and On the Hunt make her extremely survivable, especially if she builds a bit tanky.

Yorick can stalemate Sivir, but not easily. Without his minions, Yorick is not all that scary, and Sivir cuts them down extremely easily and without losing damage on Yorick. With his ult, he may be able to kill her, but not before he goes down himself.

Nasus is a decent counter, but Kayle, Ryze, Shyvana and Nunu are all considerably stronger against her.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Ryze loses early game against Sivir. Survivable, but at a disadvantage.

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I went up against a Sivir as Graves a few times and have been met with good results! Basically you kill the siege minion then jump at the Sivir who will likely think you are about to Q them, after which just wail on them til the shield drops and THEN Q them. Just keep up the pressure and don't let her farm to much. Graves passive also needs to be maxed to negate her damage when you dive her! A bit more armor would help as well.

Stez007

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
Ryze loses early game against Sivir. Survivable, but at a disadvantage.
Ryze simply needs to rush Glacial Shroud to have the edge against Sivir early on.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

You don't have to outpush her, though if you can do that, it's cool. You can also pick someone who can close with her and kill her outright. Perhaps an assassin.

FDru

02-03-2012

Nasus works. It's a hard matchup for him later when she gets farmed (assuming she gets tenacity, if she doesn't grats on your free win) but early game he can shut her down extremely hard. Spell shield doesn't matter because it's so easy to bait it, and it doesn't work on spirit fire so you can still use it to snipe for damage and farm.

Basically, force her out of the lane early and don't let her get farmed up and she has no hope against you.

VoidBro

10-07-2012

lol

Kiddalee

10-07-2012

I actually started reading this thread, then I saw the names and went, "You're still here?"

BeefJerkyHunter

10-07-2012

Yorick, Jax, Ryze, and Darius works as well (his pull is longer than Sivir's attack range).
AD Malzahar will also achieve good results.