What'd you think of the story?

Great! 41 50.00%
Good 18 21.95%
Average 7 8.54%
Poor 5 6.10%
Sucks! 11 13.41%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

[YOUSO1337 FANFICTION] The Dragon of Desolation (Leona-centric + OC)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Also wondering if your actually intending for leona and lux to fall in love, since the comments from nidalee, ahri, and leblanc.

Youso1337

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
Also wondering if your actually intending for leona and lux to fall in love, since the comments from nidalee, ahri, and leblanc.
You'll just have to wait and see.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
You'll just have to wait and see.
I actually feel partly sorry for lux. I have no problems with gay people, but everyone is trying to make her turn lesbian, which I can imagine is really freaking weird for her. But then again, she is starting to accept it.

Youso1337

11-19-2012

Chapter 11 is finished at last! In fact, it was so long that I had to split it between two posts.

Either way, I hope you'll enjoy the final confrontation between Leona and Plagueis. It may not go down quite how you would expect.

Youso1337

11-21-2012

Grr, why does Cerubois have to take all the fanfic customers...?

Yousonerfed

11-26-2012

Y u guys no comment?

Youso1337

12-19-2012

Chris1130

12-19-2012

Well, I may not be an expert in fanfiction, lore or writing, but I really liked it! The story was really good, enough to keep me reading because I wanted to, and not because I had to finish it.

+1 for random lesbians moments, because Ahri is way too sexy to not use her for fanservice!

Really cool fights, especially Shyvana's and Jarvan's. And talking about Jarvan, I liked how you made it sound like a little royal ass*hole at the beginning, and suddenly turned him into a hero, sacrificing his life for Lux and risking it just to take Leona to a safe place.

Can't wait for the last chapter, and to see Swain's plan, LeBlanc's favor (if Lux returns, which I think will happen, you just don't take away the main character's best friend/lesbian crush without a proper ending) and Pantheon's reaction. Cuz, I'm pretty sure everyone wants some more Mantheon, maybe him yelling at Leona that all those people had to make those sacrifices just because she wasn't focused and she didn't know her limits.

Chris1130

12-21-2012

And a free bump for you!
Let's see if the Parrot ever shows up.

Yousonerfed

01-06-2013

Shameless bump. Still working on Chapter 12.