What'd you think of the story?

Great! 41 49.40%
Good 19 22.89%
Average 7 8.43%
Poor 5 6.02%
Sucks! 11 13.25%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

[YOUSO1337 FANFICTION] The Dragon of Desolation (Leona-centric + OC)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

07-03-2012

Chapter 9 is finally done!

Youso1337

07-04-2012

*no comments on 9th chapter yet*

Talbane

07-26-2012

Surprised no one has commented on the 9th chapter yet, I enjoyed it very much. The writing style is refreshing and keeps me waiting for more. With that said LOVED!!! the Jarvan battle xD, keep up the good work look forward to reading the next chapter,

Yousonerfed

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaIbane View Post
Surprised no one has commented on the 9th chapter yet, I enjoyed it very much. The writing style is refreshing and keeps me waiting for more. With that said LOVED!!! the Jarvan battle xD, keep up the good work look forward to reading the next chapter,
Glad you liked the Jarvan/Plagueis fight. He might've been no match for the dragon, but he put up a helluva resistance.

Kenson

07-26-2012

Jarvan was portrayed so cool in here... Makes me half-wish we had a Poppy appearence with that Diplomatic Immunity. *Gets eaten, proceeds to beat the **** out of Plagueis' insides for 5 seconds*

Otherwise, give me the rest of the story!!!

Side Note** Poppy's Ult is debateably the most op in game. Immune to everything except for one guy ._.

Mirage Night

07-27-2012

Awsome. I love the story so far. Well done!

Yousonerfed

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenson View Post
Jarvan was portrayed so cool in here... Makes me half-wish we had a Poppy appearence with that Diplomatic Immunity. *Gets eaten, proceeds to beat the **** out of Plagueis' insides for 5 seconds*

Otherwise, give me the rest of the story!!!

Side Note** Poppy's Ult is debateably the most op in game. Immune to everything except for one guy ._.
*imagines scene*

Too bad I can't put it in, but Nasus and Ashe will get some cool moments in the next chapter. And yes, Poppy's ult is SO OP, it's hilarious that Riot does nothing about it.

You know, with Diana's introduction into the League, it makes me wonder how far she'd be willing to go to disgrace Leona... or who she'd be willing to work with... O_O

Kenson

07-31-2012

Would serve for a great.. revival.. with LeBlanc's aid, of course..

Maybe you could even fit in Poppy there with the story for that final arc? Hmmm.

Yousonerfed

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenson View Post
Would serve for a great.. revival.. with LeBlanc's aid, of course..

Maybe you could even fit in Poppy there with the story for that final arc? Hmmm.
The remainder of this story is only encompassing the match and its aftermath, but who knows? I might write a sequel.

A parrot post would greatly increase those odds.

Youso1337

08-07-2012

Chapter 10 is finished. Got a real buzz going over the weekend.

Hope you guys enjoy this one. Plenty of "crowning moments of awesome" to go around.