Looking for support Nid build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandalf 007

02-03-2012

Yes, she's better as AD solo top and yes it's cheesy effective, but for the added challenge, was looking to try a support build.

Ideas?

Cenerae

02-03-2012

My suggestion is not to play her as support. She has sustain, but it's mana intensive and tbe only other utility you'll have is her traps, which are highly situational.

If you want to mess around with Nidalee as a healer, play her AP instead of AD. That gives you good sustain for pushes and a decent heal in teamfights, and sickeningly powerful long range pokes. But if you play her as a pure support, you really won't be justifying your slot on the team.

hippy9090

03-13-2012

I play a ap nidalee and have to say its quite fun. A heal that can heal your carry 600hp and grant them 60% attack speed is a teamfight changer especially when your carry is master yi or fiora. Also late game your spear has the potential to deal 1700 damage as mine has done multiple games. That can also change a teamfight. I honestly think an ap nid is better than an ad and is more fun, but thats just my opinion

AMonkeyCourier

03-13-2012

I'd report you for griefing since you're intentionally making the game harder for your team.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

The problem with Nidalee is the same as Karma and other potential good supports.
SHE NEEDS FARM.

The above like to discuss her amazing utility with huuuge spears and heals, but don't account for the fact that she needs tons of AP to get this.

Support bottom = few creep stats, and taking of Philo, Heart of Gold, Lucky Pick along with 21 utility, greed, etc. i.e. Not much AP to start with or end with.

So for a support champ to be viable, they need to have utility WITHOUT much AP. Her heal is so-so and does have good AS utility. Ditto with her traps.
But thats about it. Spear is pure DAMAGE and poke and doesn't hit very hard without AP.
Cougar form is almost useless as a support since she won't have the survivability nor the damage to use it. It wont even be good for farming!