Best Passives on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Urgot's passive, Capacitor+your Passive, hey you have a free exhaust, i find him ttremendously strong and understimated because of that.

shhbequiet9772

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

I've gotten tons of kills and assists as kog

lbgsloan

02-03-2012

Anything that increases survivability is generally good, since tank items usually have a lower priority than damage on most champions builds. Cooldown related passives are usually really strong on Dominion too. Sustain passives are generally the worst unless it's something really potent like Volibears, though TF's passive is hands down the most utterly useless on Dominion.

Isysar

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
panths passive is pretty good vs lots of right click champs
I think I'd go with this. It's very, very strong against AD autoattacks.

Isysar

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Anything that increases survivability is generally good, since tank items usually have a lower priority than damage on most champions builds. Cooldown related passives are usually really strong on Dominion too. Sustain passives are generally the worst unless it's something really potent like Volibears, though TF's passive is hands down the most utterly useless on Dominion.
Disagree. Swain's is. At least TF's applies to the whole team.

Swain's is just for him, he shouldn't really be farming, and the mana return is entirely unnecessary in the first place due to health packs and the Dom aura.

DramaticBear

02-04-2012

Swains is trash in this map, and Mundo's is far worse.

lbgsloan

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
Swains is trash in this map, and Mundo's is far worse.
Mundo at least gets an 100+ AD steroid that he can keep up 24/7 with some CDR. Swain...I don't know. He's fun to play, but his combination of average damage, average cc, and sustain oriented passive and ult leave with with no role on the map.

Isysar

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Mundo at least gets an 100+ AD steroid that he can keep up 24/7 with some CDR. Swain...I don't know. He's fun to play, but his combination of average damage, average cc, and sustain oriented passive and ult leave with with no role on the map.
Until someone proves otherwise, he does seem a little subpar. But once we get some Swain lovers in Dom, I'm sure someone will find a way to make him viable; even without a passive.