Looking for active players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snorlaxpwnt

07-22-2010

I'm looking for 5-10 people to start a team. I will play a match with all of you to see how you perform based on:

Did you participate in team fights? (no standing on the edge of the fight looking busy)
Were you active in setting up ganks and pushing lanes?
Can you follow directions?
Are you aware? Can you tell me what general area enemy champions are in at any given time?
Doesn't matter if we win or lose, its a team game and most likely will be me and you in tryouts.

I'm willing to work with you and improve player skill level but you have to listen. Voice your opinion on all subjects.
One last note -=I will be an ass if you suck=- it may suck to take my *****ing but I can get you wins.

Hofferr

07-22-2010

I've been looking for a team to play with. I added you as a friend in game. I'll prolly be playing a lot tomorrow.

Kaiizza Night

07-22-2010

I am interested in finding a group of people that play well together. I can seem to get my friends on here so if u can provide a team setting that would be great. I added u as a friend. FYI i am not level 30 but am trying to get there asap. Hit me up in game if ur interested.

zbranger

07-22-2010

I am definitely interested in making a solid team. I'm also not a level 30 but I've been playing DOTA for a while and a little bit of HON. I work right now but once I get back to college I will be playing alot more. Let me know if you're interested. I have friends that want to join a decent team too