Warwick could use some love@Riot anyone?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonas Body

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're actually doing some tweaks to give him a bit more damage and a little less sustain. This will increase his threat and jungle clear times, but make him a bit less of a meatbag early game.
What about his mana pool? At L18 he has something pitiful like 700-800 mana, while the average AD carry has 1100-1200.

Regards

02-03-2012

Quote:
We're actually doing some tweaks to give him a bit more damage and a little less sustain. This will increase his threat and jungle clear times, but make him a bit less of a meatbag early game.
This is depressing and exciting. Maybe I'm wrong on this assessment, but isn't WW supposed to be more of a hero that is sustain based? Isn't this going to take away from his "concept"?

Morello

Lead Designer

02-03-2012
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRPigeon View Post
But wouldn't you say his sustain is what defines his character? I mean, I can go, without runes, and solo the entire jungle with Warwick. In fact, I could probably do it starting with boots.
Maybe you could add a passive slow to his E or some such thing in order to encourage earlier ganking?
Lower it, not gut it Don't worry, it's not going away.

Bishop44

02-03-2012

^^ nevermind, worries somewhat abated

Quote:
ehh just be care careful with the numbers. I love WW because of his tankiness and ability to heal bait people with q and sustain.
Not going to complain about a faster jungle just don't want his identity changed to an assassin.

Michael Kane

02-03-2012

Quote:
He honestly doesn't need damage buff so much as a mobility/utility buff. His Q does tons of damage and his steroid is respectable and has basically a 100% up time. What he needs is a blood scent rework

Valohtar

02-03-2012

I trust Morello to do what's best for WW.

Falleth

02-03-2012

Quote:
Part of his W as passive please?

scantykneesockss

02-03-2012

Quote:
little less sustain. .

NOOOO dont do this!

OmNomOreo

02-03-2012

Quote:
Lower it, not gut it Don't worry, it's not going away.
Utility>Damage.

Michael Kane

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scantykneesockss View Post
NOOOO dont do this!
Look Warwick has to give up something for much needed buffs in areas where he is lacking