Warwick could use some love@Riot anyone?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

02-03-2012

Can we expect a warwick rework??? riot?? any reds, or can someone give us an update on the wolf? no love for warwick =(

Tenant

Friend of Urf

02-03-2012

Why would he need a rework? Just because he isn't as good a jungler anymore doesn't mean we can overreact.

He's still very good in lane too, you know.

PieRuler

02-03-2012

He is also a monster at stealing baron

the treekicker

02-03-2012

I think he is fine. His jungle isn't as fast but his ganks are still unparalleled

Ions03

02-03-2012

in lane as in top???? what do i build been playing urf for ever do i do the goofy ap thing? I dont see anyone playing him honestly no one....

I guess top you just Q to stay alive???? i could use Magic pen red ap at 18 yellow / blue and flat ap quints... and go top

or i could take 55% crit damage on GP and brawler gloves and win my lane every time

Regards

02-03-2012

WW is in a great place right now. In lane, he's much like a Galio in the fact that he lanes really well against AP's. He's also still a strong jungler despite the GD thoughts. Many High ELO players STILL play Warwick on a regular basis.

Leib Olmai

02-03-2012

Warwick is alright.
He's a beast at ganking and initiating.
And he can still clear the jungle fast.

He's just affected more than some jungler if you counter-jungle him. But buffing him isn't the right thing to do I think, else, when you don't counter-jungle (Which is the majority of the games played) he might become too strong.

Ions03

02-03-2012

maybe i can carry my self back to 1600 then as him ill practice it b4 i give ti a test

SRPigeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
in lane as in top???? what do i build been playing urf for ever do i do the goofy ap thing? I dont see anyone playing him honestly no one

Tanky CDR. Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage, Wits End etc. Stuff to make him tanky. His Q has enough damage alone to heal himself ridiculously, and if you get a chalice in lane early you can literally sit on the enemy and Q them to oblivion. Your heal/harrass doesn't push the lane. Once you get your E proc in lane they can't get away, and you can push as hard as you want, cause you always have ghost on.

Ions03

02-03-2012

I shall start playing on my favorite champions again

1234511 ... 35