Skin Sale: 50% Off Cryocore Brand, Golden Alistar, and Perseus Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Da one N Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

ummm maybe give urgot some love , crabgot, yes? :/

Zhoulton

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labomba View Post
Finally, PERSEUS!

I think people were more upset with the fact that inactive accounts were rewarded for being inactive. "Let's give a nice skin away to people who don't appreciate or care to play the game". I know Riot wants people to play their game, but I think they handled that incentive totally wrong. Instead, they should have given all active accounts the Pantheon skin as a thanks to continued success, and emailed the inactive accounts saying "Play LoL again and you, too, can obtain the Perseus Pantheon skin". Win, win, win. The inactive players get an incentive to come back to the game, the active players are rewarded, and Riot will see an increased player base.

Or, simply remind inactive accounts of all the new features (lol) that have been introduced to the game. I mean... are people really going to re-activate their accounts and play LoL just because they received a skin? I don't think that's why they quit in the first place.
This is exactly how it was and how Riot shoulda, coulda, woulda, handled the situation but failed to do the simple and obvious.

Stanky Purp

02-07-2012

love the sales

amazing how so many of the skins and champs i want end up on sale

love u riot

IS1c31790a71d7df6ff0016

02-08-2012

What about Nurse Akali? In march, it will be whole year since it was on sale..

Ace0v

02-08-2012

Alright everybody,chill!

Cool Partay!