Cheap vs. Expensive items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magiceffect

02-04-2012

jUST PLAY RYZE

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Items that I think are really overlooked on Dominion are Aegis of the Legion and Shurelya's Reverie.

Aegis of the Legion is a very cost-efficient defensive item that provides team benefits as well. It's always worth it to grab one on your resident tank, support or tanky DPS player.

Shurelya's Reverie probably has the best active in the game. Even if regeneration stats are less than ideal on Dominion, the active more than makes up for the premium you spend on those stats, and some health + CDR is always welcome.

larkhill

02-04-2012

yes but who gets shurelia's?

tanks cant get it. what are they going to do with a movement speed buff? they cant backdoor or else they leave their team open. and if they use it to chase, then u miss capping points.

support cant get it cause there are no real supports in dom. even support champs build for dmg. they cant afford shurelia's

ad/ap carry cant get it either. they need dmg

bot can afford it but theres no need for them to get it. they cant really leave bot lane for too long.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post

tanks cant get it. what are they going to do with a movement speed buff? they cant backdoor or else they leave their team open. and if they use it to chase, then u miss capping points.

support cant get it cause there are no real supports in dom. even support champs build for dmg. they cant afford shurelia's

ad/ap carry cant get it either. they need dmg

bot can afford it but theres no need for them to get it. they cant really leave bot lane for too long.
Anyone can use it to initiate fights or help their teammates do so, which is huge in the upper part of the map. At bot, it can be used to escape ganks and other bad situations, or help gankers from your team gain a positional advantage to help secure kills. I've personally used it three times in the course of a single game to help an AP Singed on my team engage onto my bot opponent for a free kill and temporary bot point control every single time.

It's not an incredibly expensive item, and the 60 second CD on the active means you can use it at least a dozen times in the course of an average game, each of which can completely change the outcome of fights.

Glorious Bird

02-04-2012

Brutalizer, Executioners, Hexdrinker, QSS. Cheap. Godly.

KimKelley

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post

Roaming.

Quote:
I hear tank sona is kinda a big deal.

Quote:

I tend to get it if there's someone always mid back-capping