Ask the kids who dethroned Morojax anything

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

this morojax is nub

Dependency

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
The only reason you are able to do that is because you all have very high personnal 3v3 ratings. None of us had a personnal rating above 1400 when we became unprovisional, we worked our way up by consistently defeating top 10 teams, whereas you haven't beaten a single team above 1700. GJ on your 'dethroning', we are excited to finally get more than 7 points per a win, which is what we recieved last time for beating Bex on the Seach.

I'm out of town, but we'll see you in queue sunday, assuming Tiberius isn't still suffering from rape trauma the last time he played Zacynthos.
LOL! We were 1300 elo when we started the team 1300pro... your excuse is invalid, we're getting the same elo gain as you.

Also Zacynthos probably forgot to tell you how he lost to us... Thank him for me, was an easy elo gain

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

umad depend?

Peejus the Kid

02-04-2012

ok..no treaty of peace.

let's queue at same time

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

im 2 scared

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dependency View Post
LOL! We were 1300 elo when we started the team 1300pro... your excuse is invalid, we're getting the same elo gain as you.

Also Zacynthos probably forgot to tell you how he lost to us... Thank him for me, was an easy elo gain
You're getting the same ELO gain for beating worse teams. No team over 1700 has any more losses than they did before you guys were on the ladder.

I was in the game with Zacynthos, and I recall very vividly laughing as he probed Tiberius with is Mace of Spades tyvm. Thank you for the ELO gain. Which at the time was 10.

Keep making excuses, your mockery ends when you end up in Nurse Akali's hospital. See you tomorrow.

And btw, we were 1208 and 5-6 when we started trying. No remaking teams for us like you wussies. Maybe play on a team that was created before the rating nerf?

AsianBoi

02-04-2012

ok

GreedyBuddhist

Tiberius Steele

02-04-2012

So you'd rather us have played Backpack 4 and have a score of 46-1 and make you look that much worse?
Even better all my teams combined are 80-2.
Most of those games were played at highest elo or with hidden elo over 2400~

Dependency

02-04-2012

You do know before elo nerf we were rank 1 aswell, I mean you don't have to feel bad about this.

1234567 ... 9