Viktor kind of disappeared didn't he?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorEvolution

02-04-2012

People just don't use victor right. Oddly enough anyone saying ziggs is UP is probably in the same boat.

DemonVTEC

02-05-2012

Viktor is one of those that the community thinks is sub par. I main Urgot and I don't think he is sub par at all. Its just that no one really knows how to use some of the champs. Irelia is hella good with the right player. Shyvana is a good jungler/dps/tank. Kayle is also still good but just not popular. Trundle is still a awesome jungler imo. I don't jungle but I see some nasty ganks from that guy.

Eve/Taric: a special case. Riot turned her stun to a slow. At that point every just said she was nerfed too hard to even use now. Taric's ulty is no longer a toggle which I think was totally awesome. Taric/Sivir ulty combo is insane. I'm not sure how his AP ratio changed since I stopped using him after the nerf.

Folly Inc

02-05-2012

Viktor, from what I've seen, seems to be one of the best champs in the game. The reason why you see newer champs fall off the face of the planet however, is that no one wants ro blow 6300 points, or spend RP on every new champion that comes out.

corallein

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
Viktor, from what I've seen, seems to be one of the best champs in the game. The reason why you see newer champs fall off the face of the planet however, is that no one wants ro blow 6300 points, or spend RP on every new champion that comes out.
Ahahahaha.

No.

Counterpoint: Ahri.

Cenerae

02-06-2012

There's a much simpler explanation for why he's rarely seen.

He's not overpowered, or percieved to be overpowered by the general community. Since a lot of people out there only play champs they deem to be the strongest, it's little wonder they won't touch Viktor.

And so the only people that play Viktor are the people that actually like him. Which also has the advantage of there being more good Viktors than bad tailcoater ones. So it's up to those players to make him look good, if they want to make him popular.

ViashinoWizard

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
There's a much simpler explanation for why he's rarely seen.

He's not overpowered, or percieved to be overpowered by the general community. Since a lot of people out there only play champs they deem to be the strongest, it's little wonder they won't touch Viktor.

And so the only people that play Viktor are the people that actually like him. Which also has the advantage of there being more good Viktors than bad tailcoater ones. So it's up to those players to make him look good, if they want to make him popular.
There's also the perception that he's total garbage because he was buggy and underpowered on release.

Tyrang

02-06-2012

He is UP, simply because of his passive. It takes up an item spot, and it is expensive to upgrade while the stats it gives are very subpar. Otherwise he is a fine champ.

He will be a lot more viable if Riot does one of these following:
- makes it so that his passive doesn't take up a spot (it makes no sense anyways, other champs don't bag their weapons, why should he?)
- makes the passive cost less to upgrade
- provide better overall stats on upgrade