Heal & Clean?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MxC Solid Snake

02-03-2012

As eveybody know the meta-game in TT (twisted treeline) is not the same as in summoner rift.

And i was wondering about this 2 summoner spells, is really commun to see exhaust/ignite on top laner, or exhaust/flash, ignite/flash. But if you take a min to think about this, clean can counter both "Exhaust/ignite" and flash is not necesary as in summoner rift, gank is easier to counter (only 1 ward).

so if you can counter 2 spells with only 1 (clean) what should you take for the second?
my answer is Heal. Maybe you are thinking why shouldn't i pick Exhaust or ignite? and thats is because Clean. As we said before it can counter both, but heal is an extra hp for sure (if you have clean) giving to you a good advantage in 1 v 1 or teamfights.

what do you say guys?

dExcision

02-03-2012

It's a one trick pony and exhaust/ignite + flash/ghost will help in more situations especially team fights.

Another thing, if your opponent had ignite and exhaust and was decent he could exhaust you to bait you cleanse then ignite you to screw your heal.

depending on your reactions that's alot of free damage he can to you.

MrS8N

02-03-2012

I run Exhaust and Ignite on every champ I play on TT. There will almost always be a Trynd or Sion to deal with and Ignite helps with FB.

Tactileneck

02-04-2012

Exhaust ignite....lol...you get ganked by a jungler....you're playing a standard bruiser or ap carry. Now what? You gunna flash through a wall? Wait....Exhaust Ignite is such a bad call unless you're running Jax with wards spread, Lee with wards spread, or someone like Gragas/Renekton that can easily go through walls, and even then I'd recommend flash for a gap closer.

Sam

02-04-2012

Eh... Really shouldn't get ignite/exhaust, take one of them, but not both ^ just as tactile says. Once you get ganked what you excepted to do? It's like heal/ignite or heal/exhaust.

ZephyrReaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Said "clean" so many times I got annoyed. It's CLEANSE. GEEZ.
Flash/ghost +ignite/exhaust shuts down most people. Don't forget you should have CC from your skills too, so you can either use your summoner to force them to cleanse to clear the way for another CC like fids fear or use a quick stun like Sion's q to force them to cleanse and them put exhaust on them.
Besides, if the enemy team is full cleanse, then they only have 3 other spells.

ScootaBoy

02-07-2012

Flash, in my opinion, is more valuable on TT. The Map is much smaller, however, the ability to flash over almost any wall is priceless. I play around 1450 elo, and rarely see a top without it. If they choose not to take flash it usually ends up being an easy lvl 2 gank for firstblood. Cleanse is a great summoner in many cases, however, its not worth sacrificing flash.

Koldheartedjsp

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dExcision View Post
It's a one trick pony and exhaust/ignite + flash/ghost will help in more situations especially team fights.

Another thing, if your opponent had ignite and exhaust and was decent he could exhaust you to bait you cleanse then ignite you to screw your heal.

depending on your reactions that's alot of free damage he can to you.
don't listen to this guy. knows nothing

MxC Solid Snake

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootaBoy View Post
Flash, in my opinion, is more valuable on TT. The Map is much smaller, however, the ability to flash over almost any wall is priceless. I play around 1450 elo, and rarely see a top without it. If they choose not to take flash it usually ends up being an easy lvl 2 gank for firstblood. Cleanse is a great summoner in many cases, however, its not worth sacrificing flash.
I used to play at that elo now with my new team i have like + 1250 with a score of 7/0, and all you are saying is true but, as i said you can counter ganks easy, keep mid warded all the time, and this is for champs like. Riven, Fizz, Tryndamere, Wukong who can escape easily.

clean is not only for Ignite/exhaust it will help with the next CC's.

ScootaBoy

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Snake View Post
I used to play at that elo now with my new team i have like + 1250 with a score of 7/0, and all you are saying is true but, as i said you can counter ganks easy, keep mid warded all the time, and this is for champs like. Riven, Fizz, Tryndamere, Wukong who can escape easily.

clean is not only for Ignite/exhaust it will help with the next CC's.
You're 100% right. It really depends on your play style, and the amount of CC on the opposite team. It's more of situational summoner, as you said, it makes alot of sense to take clense if you have good escapes. The only downfall I still see is the mobility difference. I saved my teammates hundreds of times by just flashing over the wall and joining a fight. Both are very strong summoners regardless.