Lee Sin Jungle Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ruzik96

02-03-2012

First guide I have made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJkSPV5IdnI

Now in HD!

Please comment and tell me what I can improve on in the future thanks!

Delfong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Do you go with AS Seals?

ruzik96

02-03-2012

Armor Seals and for Glyphs I take Attack Speed, however it is just preferential and Magic Resist glyphs are also viable

ruzik96

02-04-2012

Video is now in HD!

kanifey

02-04-2012

Hmm well good on you for making a guide. Not sure about the dorans blade start. Reasoning is because it leaves you really low health. So say if mid lane was pushing up while you're at wraiths, you would find it hard to gank because you only have 1/4 of your health at that time. Not sure what you would get instead though, maybe boots x3? Can't really comment on the runes because I don't play enough Lee Sin to know what is best on him. Other than that I think it's a good guide.

ruzik96

02-04-2012

Thanks for the feedback! Yea this guide is very high risk and high reward which depends mainly on your level 2 gank, hence the doran's blade start, more damage for the level 2 gank. However, if you do not net a kill in that gank, you are left very low on health through the rest of your jungle clear.

ruzik96

02-04-2012

Please post any more suggestions you have!

Kewww

02-04-2012

Try starting w as your fist skill as it will leave you with way more health then q at level 2 and run exhaust smite.

ruzik96

02-04-2012

I do run exhaust smite, however, my e gives me more raw dps for my lvl 2 gank, giving it more opportunity to be successful