Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Swain build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

owner4ever

02-03-2012

I have pretty many games with swain and i main him now in ranked. I wanna know ur opinion about my build and runes and masteries. I'm ~1600 right now.

21/0/9 masteries
runes: red mpen, yellow ap/lv, blues ap/lv and flat ap quints
build: boots 3 pots->2 dorans->sorc shoes-> wota -> rylai -> visage(if np with survivability i get rababons)->if i didnt buy yet rababons now i buy-> hourglass/abyssal/ga/void staff situtionary.

need any fixes? imo this have worked solidly

scantykneesockss

02-03-2012

try getting da hat before rylai since u alrdy wasted 500 on an aditional dorans you could use more ap than survivality as an ap carry besides for swain in particular , flat ap is better than spellvamp

ViashinoWizard

02-03-2012

Rod of Ages is a must-have on Swain. He benefits from it more than a Doran's-rushing build.