Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DISCOnnection!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaochaochaochao

07-22-2010

why do i always get disconnected from the game...ok thats the servers problem...and i have proof...

i have using my neighbors wifi....granted me access to it..anyway...this is the problem...about 4 days ago...things always gets too lagy...well...i can cope up with that but then in turned from a lag to a disconnection!

up right it disconnects my wifi and heres the catch it also hides my neighbors wifi...imagine that...and when i try to open my wifi it says something about wireless zero configuration...good thing i have something to divert that but wait...theres more...the freaking thing wont connect to any wifi unless i restart my laptop...its starting to piss me off...

after the latest patch i begun smoothly again but just after my 2 match this day the freaking "bug" bugged me again...i mean now...if i get a defeat from a surrender vote right before the usual "DEFEAT" button comes up it disconnect...nice huh?

please...riot...this is just a heads up...do fix the problem...im really not complaining about the matches that i recently had and i do love this game...just wish you guys would find some time to fix this problem....if its my neighbors fault then my bad...but i really think that this is one of the bugs that your server have coz i tested some online games that i have here and the disconnection thing doesnt happen to them...just this game...hope you advice me something...

cheers mate...thanks for sparing a little time reading this...hope my problem get fixed as soon as possible...

thank you ^_^