Which is the better item build for renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarnetJewel

02-02-2012

Boots, brutalizer than warmog/atma
or
Boots, brutalizer, than frozen mallet/atma

FrozenFIames

02-02-2012

warmong, but you can get a phage if u want slow, not necessary since u can slice and dice.

Damoklese

02-03-2012

Boots wriggles brutalizer black cleaver imo

TaIonS

02-03-2012

You will call me crazy... But it works. I do it every game and it never fails...

Start with doren's blade. get brutalizer, Tenacity boots, executioner's calling, spirit visage, hex drinker if they have a strong ap carry or karth, Warden's mail if not. finish up by selling the doran's blade and getting an ionic spark.

Sounds dumb, but trust me, I put a lot of time into making this build for him. See, I figured if you have a champ that is very stong early and mid game, but falls off pretty hard late game, why not give him all mid game items. They are cheep and very stong but people don't buy them cause there are better items. Mathematically, mid game items are better for the price and on renekton they are very useful. I normally finish my full build at about the time the AD carry geting boots and 2 end game items. if the game lasts long enough for you to finish your build you will be fed as hell and can sell EX calling for a blood thirster and up brutalizer and warden's mail. for an amazing end game build.