Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Ezreal Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sines314

02-02-2012

I love Ezreal, but I just can't get him to compare to the other options. Besides having poorer damage, even Tristana feels more mobile thanks to her Rocket Jump having longer range, and a fast cooldown mechanic that doesn't eat up mana like spamming Mystic Shot.

I had been building Ezreal as such...

Runes: Penetration Marks and Quints, Managen/level Seals and Glyphs

Masteries: Standard 21/0/9

Build

Wriggles Lantern
Zerker Greaves
Sheen
Bloodthirster
Trinity Force
Situational from this point...

This build is good for maximizing his Mystic Shot damage while still doing some solid auto-attacks. However, it doesn't compare to alternatives at higher levels. I can do far more sustained damage with more mobility and utility with Tristana, without giving up much range.

So I want to try out Ez as a more traditional AD Carry, with more auto-attacks. But I'm not sure how to build, the only option I've come up with is swap Bloodthirster for Infinity Edge, and just play differently. I figure I should move the runes around though, maybe run armor seals and mana glyphs. How do people build their auto-attacking Ezreal?