3's boring with a trynd in it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinatoor View Post
I remember before the (tiny) nerf EVERY SINGLE GAME at least 1/6 of the people would choose a tryn.

And games were often decided if I chose Rammus or who's tryn was better...

Tryn made me rediscover my love for rammus....
The recent nerf was huge and nerf before did make Try easy to kill with ignite/DoT

As long as 1 team does not pick Riven, Lee Sin, Rammus, udyr, Shyvana, Jax or any other not bad carry,

Corben158

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
The recent nerf was huge and nerf before did make Try easy to kill with ignite/DoT

As long as 1 team does not pick Riven, Lee Sin, Rammus, udyr, Shyvana, Jax or any other not bad carry,
Yes its very fun to be stuck playing those champions. I can't think of a better game that only has 6 viable champions otherwise you can do nothing in a game.

Its so fun, playing a game with 40 champions when only 6 are viable, opps I picked someone else and just lost to a trynd cause of it.

Sines314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

One thing that particularly bothers me about Tryn on TT is that **** spin. It's a great move in general, but on TT that spin gives him absurd mobility. TT main distinguishing feature is, well, it's twistedness. Tryndamere has a manaless wall-jumping ability on short cooldown, with a mechanic for reducing the cooldown further.

On Twisted Treeline, Tryndamere becomes extraordinarily mobile because he can effortlessly cross the barriers that hinder the movement of almost every other champion. Any champion without a wall-jump ability simply cannot kill a half-competant Tryndamere, as his Ult + Spin is more than enough to get him to safety.

MrPostMan

02-07-2012

I hate seeing a tryndamere. NO MATTER HOW WELL WE DO and even if we reck the tryn. Late game he could be 0/-insert number here- and still be strong. Thats just hyper carries for ya =\

USD Kiddew

02-07-2012

A simple solution is to either counter with another tryndamere or prevent tryndamere from feeding early game.

TalaShensi

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plz Buff Shaco View Post
Stop being so scared of him and rape him early game
haha true its always fun to kill a tryn early game