3's boring with a trynd in it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corben158

02-02-2012

Its just plain boring when at 12 mins a trynd can be 0/3/1 and suddenly start doing insane amounts of dmg cause he has a kit that could of only been the result of a late night jerk session with the main material of muscle men and a strange mix of critting along with rage that keeps you alive forever.

It ruins lots of 3's team composition, yes you can pick heavy stun teams, which makes it boring. This game, 3's, is boring with trynd in it.

Yes he can be countered with few champs which have to be played over and over to win against a good trynd. Whoop.. De.. Do..

I hate it, I will be vocal about it, I'm really annoyed by it.

Hangamite

02-02-2012

agreed trynd in 3s should be banned. Spin through almost all the walls plus undying rage with insane crit damage.. practically makes him impossible to die..

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

worse with a mundo,renekton and nasus

202halffound

02-03-2012

Didn't Trynd get nerfed already?

Ichabod1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
Didn't Trynd get nerfed already?
Ah, ha! Haaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

But, I agree. They just aren't fun to have around. Boring is definitely a good description. The rest of his team might as well not be there, and the other team pretty much throws in the towel when they see him. Really can't wait for draft (if Riot ever cares enough to show us some love.)

I think the only time that Trynd actually annoys me in TT (aside from making the game boring as hell), is when they start talking **** like they are good. Are there really that many stupid people out there that think you have to have any scrap of skill to do well as Trynd on TT?

Plz Buff Shaco

02-03-2012

Stop being so scared of him and rape him early game

Boo

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod1 View Post
Are there really that many stupid people out there that think you have to have any scrap of skill to do well as Trynd on TT?
Why is there so many awful tryns then lol

Corben158

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plz Buff Shaco View Post
Stop being so scared of him and rape him early game
Yeah cept he starts doing stupid dmg cause of his kit around lvl 10-12
I had a Ez who went 4/0/1 against Trynd top and magically around lvl 10 trynd killed him no problem after he was 20 minions below Ez and was 0/4/0.
It works like that with alot of champs and trynd is too forgiving on people who suck and they can recover from too many mistakes too easily.
Its boring to versus him.

b2zeldafreak

Recruiter

02-03-2012

I agree with the sentiment that Tryndamere can make the game boring, and I also agree that he scales too well even if he's far behind in gold.

But I see Tryndamere a lot less now that he's been nerfed so it's ok. Just build a good team comp and be sure to deny him kills.

Saying his kit is "the result of a late night jerk session" is completely uncalled for and unnecessary though.

Tokinatoor

02-03-2012

I remember before the (tiny) nerf EVERY SINGLE GAME at least 1/6 of the people would choose a tryn.

And games were often decided if I chose Rammus or who's tryn was better...

Tryn made me rediscover my love for rammus....