Ezreal or Trundle ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Naga View Post
Why though? No one is arguing Ezreal is more mechanically difficult to play, but clearly there is more to the game than mechanics. Trundle has to decide where and when to Pillar and whom to ult, Ezreal just tries to land his skillshots and not get Zerged.
Trundle's abilities require you to read them more times in order to understand everything they do.

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Naga View Post
Why though? No one is arguing Ezreal is more mechanically difficult to play, but clearly there is more to the game than mechanics. Trundle has to decide where and when to Pillar and whom to ult, Ezreal just tries to land his skillshots and not get Zerged.
That is decidedly harder.

Like, think about what you are saying. Pillar and a point and click ranged debuff vs everything ezreal does.

I guess I could be ok with saying 'it's up in the air' on SR (although I'd quietly think ezreal is still harder), but even though I consider him stronger than on SR to me dominion is like hardmode ezreal with all the dashes and the brush/fog layout.

ILS Approach

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by USnip View Post
That is decidedly harder.

Like, think about what you are saying. Pillar and a point and click ranged debuff vs everything ezreal does.

I guess I could be ok with saying 'it's up in the air' on SR (although I'd quietly think ezreal is still harder), but even though I consider him stronger than on SR to me dominion is like hardmode ezreal with all the dashes and the brush/fog layout.
ezreal is very easy to play. think about it, his q has ridiculous speed, his w doesnt hit creeps, and his e auto aims. the whole point of ezreal is to reset your attack animation so you can deal auto attack damage, not do a quick qw combo. maybe that's why everyone thinks he's hard to play.

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIakDiK View Post
ezreal is very easy to play. think about it, his q has ridiculous speed, his w doesnt hit creeps, and his e auto aims. the whole point of ezreal is to reset your attack animation so you can deal auto attack damage, not do a quick qw combo. maybe that's why everyone thinks he's hard to play.
none of his spells reset his attack animation and there is no qw combo.

Glorious Bird

02-04-2012

Trundle is deceptively tanky and has a very nice sustained DPS and his ultimate makes a really big difference on those teams that are rolling with tanky DPS (everyone). I prefer Trundle just because sustained life and damage mixed with tankiness is just better than paper thin hard hitters with no CC, but they're fairly close.

Trundle Pros: Tanky, debuffers, high sustain damage and healthwise, CC
Ez Pros: High damage, escape (sort of..), decent buff (but team dependent), global/interrupt

logg

02-04-2012

Trundle is safer and relatively team independent. Ez has more sway if you have the right conditions though.

Kolos1001

02-04-2012

Can't give my opinion on trundle because I've never played him but I can say some about Ez. He's great at interrupting caps and kiting while still harassing. His global ult is extremely useful as well.

Some cons are that he's pretty squishy if he does get caught and his base movement speed is pretty darn low.

Magiceffect

02-05-2012

Ezreal