Ezreal or Trundle ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
generally speaking, i would go with trundle (but he's way harder to play properly, imo).
if you're talking about under their own 'ideal' circumstances, ezreal can be a monster.
from my own experiences, it's really team comp dependent.
Yeah, I couldn't pick Ezreal most of the time anyways, since I'm so often the only person who doesn't instalock a squishy.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastatio Tactics View Post
Check my match history. He is definitely viable for dps and his ult on someone with alot of tank items makes him quite hard to kill. Add the fact he gets a passive speed boost and his q does in fact scale better than the initial assumption and all of a sudden hes good. People wrote him off because 2 of his abilities don't do instant damage but in that case why is ww viable? Same reason.
I would consider those to be AD caster builds, but yes I do believe in Trundle's damage so long as he has CDR and survivability.

Warrikon

02-03-2012

look at this: i mained ezreal for a few months. he IS the person you want to play if you want to learn league of legends. if you master your q, w, e and r, you master EVERY SKILLSHOT IN THE GAME.

you can play ANYONE easily after you have played ezreal

to name a few.

brand, xerath, lux, malz's Q (believe it or not, ezreal even helps skillhit spells ), cass, Jarvan, blitz, Karthus... and yorick! (just kidding, no yorick is good. theres only ones that build right and ones that don't :P)

jokull

02-03-2012

ap ez for the most kill potential
ad ez if you want an easy time playing
trundle if you want to join the ssotp

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
generally speaking, i would go with trundle (but he's way harder to play properly, imo).
if you're talking about under their own 'ideal' circumstances, ezreal can be a monster.

trundle harder to play... head hurts.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokull View Post
trundle if you want to join the ssotp
What's an ssotp?

ProSauce VT

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
What's an ssotp?
Sorry but the first rule is you don't talk about ssotp. (Secret Society of Trundle Players. Don't tell them I told you)

GrignardTS

02-03-2012

Quote:
I agree.

Trundle is harder to play properly because Ezreals role is much more clearly defined.

I've only seen about 10 trundles in Dominion. And they either disgustingly dominated or failed.

zionist shill

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Yeah, I couldn't pick Ezreal most of the time anyways, since I'm so often the only person who doesn't instalock a squishy.

Story of my life. I always end up picking WW or Blitz or any other tanky champion because everybody auto locks squishies.

Raja Naga

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by USnip View Post
trundle harder to play... head hurts.
Why though? No one is arguing Ezreal is more mechanically difficult to play, but clearly there is more to the game than mechanics. Trundle has to decide where and when to Pillar and whom to ult, Ezreal just tries to land his skillshots and not get Zerged.