Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shyvana = God Tier?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

03-10-2012

her kit is balanced in 5s, but bring her into 3s and she can be god. put her in a team with cc and give her red buff = good luck with that one. she can be stopped though

Prefix

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Shaco is god tier Shyvana tier 1

Axil

Recruiter

03-11-2012

nah

Tactileneck

03-11-2012

Quote:
E1C:
She's definetley one of the four best jungles in the game.

Lee Sin - Shaco - Skarner - Shyvana

Mundo's route is just as strong as shyvana's, Shaco's route is so dependent on early kills and so easy to coutner jungle he's not worthy of "best 4" in my opinion. Changes to Olaf made him able to sit in 3v3 jungle for longer than any jungler I've seen with no more than a vamp scepter, GP's route is also incredibly strong, stronger than shaco's for that matter, and comparable to Skarner. Riven's overall lane presence and strength while jungling make her incredibly viable as well.

Shrek is L0ve

03-11-2012

No CC. makes ganks iffy at best

fazisi

03-12-2012

Quote:
Boo:
her kit is balanced in 5s, but bring her into 3s and she can be god. put her in a team with cc and give her red buff = good luck with that one. she can be stopped though

Just because I can stop your Shyv doesn't mean you should make blanket statements like this. Listen to scrubs QQ all night about my "free ghost" w and "free flash" r.

Boo

03-12-2012

Quote:
fazisi:
Just because I can stop your Shyv doesn't mean you should make blanket statements like this. Listen to scrubs QQ all night about my "free ghost" w and "free flash" r.

i'm so confused

Lews Therrin

03-12-2012

Quote:
CrunkCaramel:
I immerse myself in anything I do. Been lifting for 8 months seriously and know more about what training and nutrition does to body composition and what each anabolic steroid does, how it does it, and what are the effects/how they are handled.

Some people need to realize that there are people who pick up things quickly and are smart enough to learn what they need to learn. Keep in mind I have 3-ish accoutns under level 10

You been workin out bro? Pffft