Coop vs AI Dominion == 2 EZ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

02-03-2012

at least the bots need to calm their balls
my god, fiddle bot uses crowstorm right in front of your face everytime it's off cooldown

metalfan49

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaed View Post
We had a dc and still 5 capped and won.
I had a D/C in one game. I was fighting at Windmill when they dropped, and immediately Nunu Bot stopped what he was doing, went B, and wasn't seen again. I think they made the bots sit one out on a D/C with the patch.

Ikarurob

02-03-2012

yeah, the bots need every advantage they can get

Nekrogen

02-03-2012

They seem to be working as intended against less skilled Dominion players, which is great. Seasoned Dominion players wreck them really fast though. They should add a "hard" mode where the bots get gold faster. Their AI seems to be working fine, but they get outplayed so easily if you 4 cap them, so a gold advantage would help alleviate player snowballing.

Mibuwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

The AI is about the same as it was (imo) . What I mean is, all the times the AI would glitch out and walk back and forth, stand there afk'ing, or w/e; well that happens a lot in dominion. A LOT.

Caught a ashe with 0/7/4 lucky enough to find a shen bot sitting still for a full minute and just auto attacked him to death. It was her only kill all game -.-'

The AI glitches too much, so I wouldn't say that the AI is "working fine". It is merely acceptable, but it would help the downside of poor-ish AI to give them some of these advantages.

Stimuz

02-03-2012

Its fine imo. I always hop in one with 20m left on my daily bonus after spamming some ARAB games.

Doomsayer1992

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak251 View Post
bots dont farm
bots dont have strategy
bots dont have good builds

PLEASE RIOT, MAKE THEY MORE HARD
Dude, bots don't need to farm. Their item builds are set on a timer, not by last hitting. Their builds arent that bad.
But yes, there should be a harder difficulty for experienced players, that awards slightly more IP.

Sfawas

02-03-2012

I honestly was confused after reading the title, as I thought the post would be about bot teams in dominion having two Ezreal bots.

Osheroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2012

My biggest feedback is that bots just let you run away... I can't tell you how many times I'd be at 25% health, no mana, too far away from any tower... and if I ran back to defend, they would let me. They need a bigger aggro range, or at least a "Killer instinct". Not only would they let me run away, but they get all worried around torrents.. they don't dive when they should or at least poke.

I'm all for a "Hard" bots mode.. or something.. I find the games are way to short to even test builds for Dom.

DonkeyTheBard

02-03-2012

Stop playing beginner.

i would love hard bots. let them start with 2k gold and perma ghost.