is leesin OP ? need help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feral Animosity

02-02-2012

Hello everyone. I did some 3vs3 with a friend of mine 2 days ago. I play Wukong and he plays Garen. I usually do very well in all gamemodes even in 3vs3, but we did one game vs a lee sin player and I really need help understanding how he litterally was invincible.. At level 3 I would nimbus strike, crushing blow and then decoy away, and just with a dorans shield, I would take off maybe a 10th of his life. So i switched places with the Ahri that was in the bottom lane on our team.

Anyways, the freaky stuff happened at level 11. I easily would burst down the enemy Shaco and Ziggs in the matter of seconds. But then came Lee sin, level 11, dorans shield, a wiggle lantern, and the armor boots. I had wiggle lantern, boots and phage. I was 11 aswell, along with my 2 teammates Ahri and Garen level 10.

Leesin WALKED INTO our tower, at level 11, ate the tower long enough to kill Ahri, then Garen, then I used my cyclone with wukong, so he could eat the tower even more, he dropped me under 3/4 of my life, I flashed away and THEN he walked out of the tower, and he was half health.

I know leesin has a shield, but i never even seen a level 18 rammus fully geared take THAT much damage. I need to understand how the heck did this guy do that ? I want to get better at this game, I do quite well I have to say. But theres still things I need to learn and thats why im posting this. I usually dont have a problem vs tanks, maybe except volibear, but this really freaked me out how strong he was.

My friend saved the replay and I wanted to post it so everyone could see, but for some reason THAT replay is bugged.. :/

JayJeL

02-03-2012

u have to take into consideration his runes, also one of his spells grants life steal and spell vamp so while under your turret he was probably life stealing and spell vamping. also did they have a soraka? her ult and heals give armor

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

lee sin has a squishy ass what are you talking about