When Can I slay dragon with tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAMIMP

06-09-2012

I mean what items needed in order to slay dragon safely
or even the baron safely
I know I can use underdying rage if possible to keep me alive if its too risky

What items needed to slay dragon first?

IGotCareless

06-09-2012

I've never played Trynd, but generally, you need need to have Wriggles, for that ~70 extra damage per attack against creeps, and the 12% lifesteal.

IAMIMP

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotCareless View Post
I've never played Trynd, but generally, you need need to have Wriggles, for that ~70 extra damage per attack against creeps, and the 12% lifesteal.
Only wriggles to kill a dragon? Dragon kills me and its not safe man come on a better answer pls

qwertyrandom

06-09-2012

He said wriggles is a must have item. Not only wriggles. Also if you are doing dragon you should ask your bot lane to help you slay it. If your jungling with trynd you just need a wriggles and some boots. But you should have your team help you with it.

IAMIMP

06-09-2012

ok thanks but how do you completely solo dragon with no teammates help? what item do I need?

qwertyrandom

06-09-2012

Uh well with trynd i would suggest Wriggle's, Attk Speed Boots, Avarice blade, and maybe a zeal.
I think the zeal can be used as an option if you want to clear it out faster. This build should be enough to solo the dragon.

Something Snazzy

06-09-2012

If you run 21/9/0 and 25% AS from quints/marks, you should be able to solo dragon with Wriggles and Zerkers. If you run more armor pen, you won't heal as much and will need more, since both the Wriggles proc and fury (i.e. your heal) scale with AS. Usually an extra dagger will do it but once you have Wriggles, Zerkers and Zeal, you can do solo it fairly safely.

*Edit* Obviously this is highly dependent on your level as well. If you get a few early kills, you may not be able to do it until Zeal, since you can afford the items but won't have the levels.

IAMIMP

06-10-2012

Then what level is better?

Amatzikahni

06-10-2012

What I always do when I need to figure out this stuff is make my own custom game and keep trying things. I would imagine that level 7 is delaying it pretty heavily, but I can't see a level 5 Trynd doing it without a specific build/runepage.

Exx020

06-11-2012

If ur jungling and ur trying to slay dragon solo ur doing it wrong to start with, BUT, as tryn as my main:

7 you can do it and get away relatively safely ~ half health. I never do it earlier cause i am too busy keeping top lane going before 7.

wriggles, bezerkers

21/9/0 masteries

Runes crit marks, armor yellows, magic resist blues, attack speed quints (u can swap marks and quints for effectively the same result)

with trynda tho your better off ganking bottom (cause at lvl 6-7 you have a wicked gank) and then using the 2 bot to help u do it. u can still tank it for them with less than 1/3 health at this point.