Need Help with Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flushifizer

02-02-2012

Hey guys i need some help with fizz. My build seems to be ok but could be improved and also some advice with playing and spell order. I have done ok with fizz but really need some help with him overall.

Thanks for the help
-Chinless

Calyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Maxing W
Followed by E
Q last.

I find going RoA,Deathcap,Lichbane>Rylais to be the most efficient build for my playstyle.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Never played as Fizz, but fought a Fizz that TERRORIZED me. Just scanning through his info on the wiki and it's no wonder: His abilities scale off of AP very well!

Start off with his E, then get W. Slam minions with E and follow up with autoattacks boosted by W for last hits. With resistance to regular attacks, Fizz should be able to lane for an extended period and his Ult is a massive spike, especially at level 6.

Fizz looks like he could be built strong either specializing in AP or AD, but unlike a lot of champions, he looks like you could build him with a balance in both AP and AD to make yourself a threat to anyone that tries to stack one type of defense or the other.

Still, imho you're going to be a lot deadlier going primarily AP. Since playful is costly on mana, you'll probably want to start with some mana regen. With his W, Fizz can strongly zone people, hurting them more the more they are hurt. Try to save your ult until the enemy pushes with a bunch of minions so that you can nail both your intended target and their minion wave as well.

If concentrating on AP,
Early items: Tear of the goddess, boots of speed, chain vest, Amplifying Tomes (not necessarily in that order)

Late items: Sorcerer's Shoes, Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, Archangel's Staff, Rabadon's deathcap, and for an armor boost, Zhonya's Hourglass.

ChaoticHypnotic

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisibleally View Post
Never played as Fizz, but fought a Fizz that TERRORIZED me. Just scanning through his info on the wiki and it's no wonder: His abilities scale off of AP very well!

Start off with his E, then get W. Slam minions with E and follow up with autoattacks boosted by W for last hits. With resistance to regular attacks, Fizz should be able to lane for an extended period and his Ult is a massive spike, especially at level 6.

Fizz looks like he could be built strong either specializing in AP or AD, but unlike a lot of champions, he looks like you could build him with a balance in both AP and AD to make yourself a threat to anyone that tries to stack one type of defense or the other.

Still, imho you're going to be a lot deadlier going primarily AP. Since playful is costly on mana, you'll probably want to start with some mana regen. With his W, Fizz can strongly zone people, hurting them more the more they are hurt. Try to save your ult until the enemy pushes with a bunch of minions so that you can nail both your intended target and their minion wave as well.

If concentrating on AP,
Early items: Tear of the goddess, boots of speed, chain vest, Amplifying Tomes (not necessarily in that order)

Late items: Sorcerer's Shoes, Void Staff, Abyssal Scepter, Archangel's Staff, Rabadon's deathcap, and for an armor boost, Zhonya's Hourglass.

No offense to the poster, but ignore all of the above. It's all wrong.

The way to build Fizz is...

Build precedence: R > W > E > Q
Masteries: 21-0-9

Core items (in order)
Ring, boots, and HP potions
Ionian Boots
Deathfire Grasp
Sheen
Rabadon

Situational end-game items
Void Staff
Finish Lichbane
Abyssal
Hourglass

Invisibleally

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
No offense to the poster, but ignore all of the above. It's all wrong.
Telling someone to ignore the post before yours is pretty pointless. No offense to you either, you rude and arrogant putz. -.-

ChaoticHypnotic

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisibleally View Post
Telling someone to ignore the post before yours is pretty pointless. No offense to you either, you rude and arrogant putz. -.-
You yourself opened by saying you've never played Fizz. For that reason alone, you should have abstained from trying to tell someone how to play him. But, you didn't.

As a seasoned Fizz player, all I did was point out the obvious that you have no experience with him and provided very bad advice. Again, no offense, but don't pretend to be an authority over something which you know nothing about.

Invisibleally

02-03-2012

@Flushifizer: Hope that helps, sorry for this final post, just want to try and get through to ChaoticHypnotic.

@ChaoticHypnotic: It is not for you to decide whether or not someone else's post is viable, unless your goal is to critique the posts of others rather than simply providing help to the topic poster. At no point do I pretend to be an authority on playing Fizz- if I wanted to mislead someone the first step would be 'I've played 9001+ games so I cannot possibly be a bad strategist.' Your arrogance lies in your declaration that there is only one way to build a successful Fizz, which there isn't. To top it off, you claim my idea of a build is all wrong, only to display several of the same items in your own build.