kitaes bloodrazor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

02-02-2012

Probably WW

FauIty Impulse

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I'm aware. I used to play her a lot more.

I build her AD with Sanguine blade. Used to build the old starks on her too. I ignored on hit and CDR. She does make a good bottom lane in many match ups. She can farm up enough there to get Sanguine Blade, and some other expensive ****. But her ult is kind of wasted down there. And her W is **** as always.

Send her top, and like you said, she just gets focused. She can't farm up carry like AD items, but she can use her ult to good effect up there. I've tried CDR/on hit builds up there and it can work if you've got high damage teammates. She sort of turns into a weaker AoE damage support. I don't think the on hit stuff is very impressive at all until you get Nashors, Malady, Kitaes and Black Cleaver, but that's so expensive, and it still leaves you utterly defenseless.

I think straight AD with lifesteal and AS helps her out better.

I've just stopped playing her. There's better choices, her kit is wonky and the AP ratios are bad.

Not to derail the thread anymore, but Kayle works great bot lane with the CDR build. every ~35 seconds you are invulnerable and you have constant splash ranged aoe auto attacks. Generally to get the cdr I build Nashor's Tooth (I know it's not a great item, but for Kayle its pretty good) and cdr boots. After that I build, in no particular order, Rageblade, Gunblade, Sanguine Blade, and last item is generally a Frozen Mallet for the hp/slow.

As for the Bloodrazer, the only time it is truly useful is when you are a team of ad's and the enemy team is tanky and has no magic resist. Other than that the only real champion I think it works well with is ap Kog.

Isysar

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauIty Impulse View Post
Not to derail the thread anymore, but Kayle works great bot lane with the CDR build. every ~35 seconds you are invulnerable and you have constant splash ranged aoe auto attacks. Generally to get the cdr I build Nashor's Tooth (I know it's not a great item, but for Kayle its pretty good) and cdr boots. After that I build, in no particular order, Rageblade, Gunblade, Sanguine Blade, and last item is generally a Frozen Mallet for the hp/slow.

As for the Bloodrazer, the only time it is truly useful is when you are a team of ad's and the enemy team is tanky and has no magic resist. Other than that the only real champion I think it works well with is ap Kog.
Well, if that Kayle works for you, enjoy it. Glad you have found a build for her that feels good and works. I don't like her after the remake.

FDru

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantson View Post
Champs who stack attack speed with Malady. I use it with Kog' Mah who can go critical hit build or 8.5-10% of health magic damage.
This.

Kayle, Teemo, Kog, etc. Warwick on some occasions (too expensive for him to build in most games though, I've found).

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

mainly tanky guys, Kitae's taric always gives me Troubles when i'm playing bot.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Pretty sure that taric's choice of getting a kitae's is related to him wanting to play as an AA champ and not him being tanky.

lbgsloan

02-02-2012

It doesn't really have a place in most builds. Malady and Wit's End always take priority for on-hit builds, and the bloodrazor's role as anti-health stacking is pointless as Warmog's was removed. Considering the normal stronger SR version is considered junk for its cost, the Dominion one could really use some adjustment.

Hugs From Momma

02-02-2012

It's not a good item for Dominion. It's too expensive and the proc is only good late game.

Besides, most champs who want AS and on-hit procs don't wan't AD as they don't itemize crit, so you're spending about 1100 gold on AD that doesn't really do much.

Yaladilae

02-02-2012

You can try Kayle with this build yourself and see what you think, I had a great time with it for over 50 games

Boots + Pickaxe start
Guinsoo Rageblade
Boots of lucidity
Kitae Bloodrazor
Ionic spark / Lightbringer (situational)
Spirit Visage
Frozen Mallet

I run normal AP carry mastery and AD carry Runes, with either ghost + ignite (top) or smite/promote + ignite (bot)

TakinTheHeat

02-02-2012

kitaes is a terrible terrible item. If you aren't getting it for the attackspeed and ad, don't get it, because that's all you are getting