Graphics are spiffy...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liath

02-02-2012

But can you add a 'frozen map' option so i don't have to hear 'i'm lagging' 'i lag on dominion' 'i have to reconnect' etc every single time i play that map?

Kiddalee

02-02-2012

If Riot worked so hard to optimize this map, they could also have added an option to freeze it. Even serious players would want to see whether it boosts their FPS. I hope you do something, Riot, because there are too many AFKs on Dominion.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
If Riot worked so hard to optimize this map, they could also have added an option to freeze it. Even serious players would want to see whether it boosts their FPS. I hope you do something, Riot, because there are too many AFKs on Dominion.
If you see an FPS boost from manipulating any of the graphics options, you need a real gaming machine. Seriously, even a crappy discrete card should max it w/o any frame drop.

cargyros

02-04-2012

ok i play on all high w/ intel HD 3000, and i get about 30-40 fps. Now, if i turn everything to low, i can get upwards of 100 fps. Also, your internet connection is really what makes or breaks this game's fps, not the gfx card cause any card could run this game.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargyros View Post
ok i play on all high w/ intel HD 3000, and i get about 30-40 fps. Now, if i turn everything to low, i can get upwards of 100 fps. Also, your internet connection is really what makes or breaks this game's fps, not the gfx card cause any card could run this game.
Oh man you don't know a **** thing.

Connection would only effect the delay of input(lag). Its you're suffering fps problems, its the fault of your computer.

Mibuwolf

02-04-2012

Quote:
Wow. Didn't know someone could be so wrong. Read up on frames per second vs latency.
Google gave me this: "The Difference between FPS and Lag"

Cryroth

02-04-2012

Quote:
connection dosent equal your fps measurement.

cargyros

02-04-2012

no i know but if you are on a super high T3 connection, your FPS will be better. I have a slower connection at my house than at other places where I play, and i always get 60+ fps at the places with a better connection. I do understand that there is a difference between lag and fps and that connection affects lag much much more but there is a correlation between your internet speed and your fps.