The Red Empire Wants You!....Maybe...

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotKainan

07-22-2010

We are now recruiting for our upcoming League of Legends Division! The Red Empire is looking for new members to fill our upcoming League of Legends division. There is no skill requirement but we are looking for MATURE (17+) players.

Play other games besides League of Legends?
The Red Empire has many other game divisions that we are always looking to recruit for. Few of these games include:

-Modern Warfare 2
-Battlefield Bad Company 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Call of Duty 4
-Killing Floor
-Starcraft 2
-Left 4 Dead

Who we are looking for:
Friendly mature people who enjoy online gaming and having a good time while interacting with our members online. We are not looking for the most skilled player but more we are looking for people with a positive personality and good attitude .The Red Empire members mainly interact with one another through Ventrilo (voice chat) and web forums, so we are looking for people who would interact the same.

Who we are NOT looking for:
*People who do not interact and participate in Red Empire functions
*People who often complain and have a negative energy about them

About us:
The Red Empire is a multi-gaming community founded in 2008. We currently support a wide variety of online FPS, RTS.

Our present core member base consists of mature males mostly in their 20’s and 30’s, but we have an age range of people from their teens to 50 years of age. The bulk of our members reside in United States, but also have and welcome members internationally. Most of our members either go to school/college or work full time, so our group activities are set accordingly since we understand that everyone’s personal life and families come first.

Our principles are founded on good sportsmanship, fair play and maintaining a friendly environment for all to enjoy. We strive to keep our environment laid back and drama free (don’t you get enough of that at work/school?) but we know when its time to be serious.

Clan Events: We have recently begun hosting a series of in-clan tournaments for our members. These tournaments are purely for fun and bragging rights, and have been extremely popular so far.

Currently, we are hosting a 1 vs.1 "First Blood" tournament. Where the goal is to get 3 kills, or destroy the middle inhibitor. Whichever occurs first. It has been a lot of fun, our members spent all day playing matches against each other while having a full group spectating.

Here is the bracket in it's current state, we're waiting for some members to finish their matches still.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxMokl9

The champion of the tournament will have a featured page in our 'Hall of Fame' on our clans' website. We are also in the process of thinking up new tournament ideas to keep everything fun and exciting. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, apply to join our group!

We would welcome all the qualified that are interested to stop by and visit us at The Red Empire!

Stop by and apply for membership at the RE| Clan Forums at http://theredempire.com/forums/index.php?topic=775.msg4895#msg4895

Clan Main Page: www.theredempire.com

07-22-2010

Come Check us out guys we are always looking for new members

NotKainan

07-22-2010

Confucius say...bump!

07-22-2010

lol

A Wild PedoPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2010

ooooooo sounds fun id like to join but i might suck compared to people lol im a decent player sooooo basically a cheap knock off of my friends lol just trying to be funny =D anyways i play anivia my IGN is kevinchong7 sooooooo can i join? lol

07-23-2010

well post app

NotKainan

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinchong7 View Post
ooooooo sounds fun id like to join but i might suck compared to people lol im a decent player sooooo basically a cheap knock off of my friends lol just trying to be funny =D anyways i play anivia my IGN is kevinchong7 sooooooo can i join? lol
Just check out our site and post an application if you're interested. We currently aren't recruiting based on skill level, just personality. We do have players all of skill levels ranging from complete noobs to pros. So you'll always be able to find people to play with.

We also have in clan matches against each other for fun and practice, as well as various tournaments for bragging rights.

NotKainan

07-23-2010

Our first in-clan tournament will soon be concluding. Come join us for future events and lots of fun =)

NotKainan

07-23-2010

Yours truly has advanced to the quarter finals =)

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxMokl9

Celebratory bump!

07-24-2010

hahaa it my b-day

12345 ... 9