Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking is broken showing elo's just proves it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akuba

07-22-2010

I just played a game where our lowest elo on my team was 1341 and their highest elo was 1547. Not to mention their average elo was about 50 over ours. I don't think in any fair system that this 1341 should have been paired to average out our 1507. The best part about visable elo's is that you can see mm is broken right?

Swipe Knife

Recruiter

07-22-2010

screenshot or it didn't happen.

TouchinMyself

07-22-2010

Quote:
Akuba:
I just played a game where our lowest elo on my team was 1341 and their highest elo was 1547. Not to mention their average elo was about 50 over ours. I don't think in any fair system that this 1341 should have been paired to average out our 1507. The best part about visable elo's is that you can see mm is broken right?

The gains and losses are displayed after the match. So take that into consideration when looking at ELOs. You just lost some and they just gained. Of course there will be a difference.