Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We should be able to activate items with the keyboard!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raging Hipster

02-01-2012

I come from DotA, which I was okay at, and after switching to LoL. One thing irked me. To use items I had to move my mouse down and click items, only to move it back up and select the enemy.

This may not seem like a big deal, but it can be a distraction, and sometimes I just forget about using the item. So to fix this I would like to be able to simply use the numberpad, or any key, to be able to toggle an item in my inventory.

Unlesd there is a way you can do it, we need to be able to imo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

çalamity

02-01-2012

You can lol, all items by default are placed at 1-6, Just put them in the right place. You can go into game binds and change the binds. Dunno how you couldn't have figured this out, just saying lol.