Xin Zhao, your opinions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

What do you think needs to be done to the newest addition to the League?

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

make his slow scale
tone down the ult

those are the two big ones

DyingBunny

07-22-2010

they nerfed tf's card deck so bad

then, xinzhao comes out with super atk speed and dmg skills

I cant really accept that...

Attero

07-22-2010

He seems to have great burst potential before he even gets his ult.
Don't own him myself so I can't say, but it seems like too much when facing 'average' Xins. Good ones are just absurd.

Jun41

07-22-2010

I think making his ult cast time a lot longer, and make it so that it does full dmg after 3 swings (like three talon strike). Then I think it will make people stop qq. I'm gonna admit tank Xin Zhaos are really hard to play against, but I laugh at those who just stack attack dmg.. so squishy lol

Joebags

07-22-2010

Either nerf the damage based on HP of his ulti from 25% to 15% or make it a single target ability. Have the slow from his charge scale 15/20/25/30/35% instead of 40% at all levels. Nerf the AS gain from battle cry to 10/15/20/25/30% (double on active) from 15/20/25/30/35%. Reduce the heal from his passive to 25 + 4 per 2 levels instead of 30 + 5 per 2 levels.

Cryaotic

Recruiter

07-22-2010

nerf him into the fkn ground