Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao, your opinions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

07-22-2010

What do you think needs to be done to the newest addition to the League?

BlargCow

07-22-2010

make his slow scale
tone down the ult

those are the two big ones

DyingBunny

07-22-2010

they nerfed tf's card deck so bad

then, xinzhao comes out with super atk speed and dmg skills

I cant really accept that...

Attero

Recruiter

07-22-2010

He seems to have great burst potential before he even gets his ult.
Don't own him myself so I can't say, but it seems like too much when facing 'average' Xins. Good ones are just absurd.

Jun41

07-22-2010

I think making his ult cast time a lot longer, and make it so that it does full dmg after 3 swings (like three talon strike). Then I think it will make people stop qq. I'm gonna admit tank Xin Zhaos are really hard to play against, but I laugh at those who just stack attack dmg.. so squishy lol

Joebags

07-22-2010

Either nerf the damage based on HP of his ulti from 25% to 15% or make it a single target ability. Have the slow from his charge scale 15/20/25/30/35% instead of 40% at all levels. Nerf the AS gain from battle cry to 10/15/20/25/30% (double on active) from 15/20/25/30/35%. Reduce the heal from his passive to 25 + 4 per 2 levels instead of 30 + 5 per 2 levels.

Cryaotic

Senior Recruiter

07-22-2010

nerf him into the fkn ground