*Achievements* @ Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slade

07-21-2010

There's a tab with Achievements, but we currently can't access it. I guess what I'm looking to know is what can we expect to be in there, and when?

Also, for ELO rating in ranked games when you get it high enough (1650+ iirc) your bronze medal turns into a blueish one. Well, for normal games you have Takedowns and Minion kills. When do those turn into Bronze/Blueish and is there a next tier on top of that as well? And what exactly is a Takedown. I guess just a few questions I have about Season 1 that I haven't seen answered. Sorry if anyone finds these to be stupid questions.

GosuOP

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattehwubbs View Post
There's a tab with Achievements, but we currently can't access it. I guess what I'm looking to know is what can we expect to be in there, and when?

Also, for ELO rating in ranked games when you get it high enough (1650+ iirc) your bronze medal turns into a blueish one. Well, for normal games you have Takedowns and Minion kills. When do those turn into Bronze/Blueish and is there a next tier on top of that as well? And what exactly is a Takedown. I guess just a few questions I have about Season 1 that I haven't seen answered. Sorry if anyone finds these to be stupid questions.
Haha I was just gonna' ask the exact same question! Thanks for asking.

Slade

07-21-2010

Shameless self-bump before I sleep.

Telen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattehwubbs View Post

Takedowns are a combination of your kills/assists

Though considering one is bronze and the "blue" is supposted to be silver I believe there is a gold one too

Dunno about the rest

jonnerloller

07-21-2010

Achievements ?
Longest distance covered in 30 seconds ?

Longest pull ? Alistar, Trist, Blitz, singed, Janna ?