Just a thought

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinEight

07-21-2010

This is just something to consider, for all the people crying, screaming, or just being quietly frustrated by thinking they are wrongly being paired with sub average players this early in the season. Yes, everyone has pointed out on countless threads that players below average, or below whatever elo people consider themselves to be, are there to be in the que right now (both with and against you), but one thing people seem to be forgetting is that also the ungodly good players (aka phreak etc) who are much better than you and prolly everyone else in that solo que are also in the mix because the ladders haven't stabilized. So next time your in a game and some poor guy/girl is being wtfstomped into the ground and you don't even see them doing something ridiculously dumb, you just see the global kill notification, remeber you arent facing the particular person they are. Its possible that if you were, you would also have been torn apart.

On a side note.. if someone on your team is playing poorly early game, 95% of them feel awful about it already and are desperately trying to fix/not feed more. If you start vocally blaming a loss on someone at 5 minutes in because they got killed 1-2 times they will then take a defensive mindset spending all their effort into typing responses to your diatribe, playing even worse, and your team will just self-destruct.

just my 2 cents.

throatslasher

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinEight View Post
people seem to be forgetting is that also the ungodly good players (aka phreak etc)
what? lol.

SinEight

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by throatslasher View Post
what? lol.
Ok, Phreak is prolly nowhere near the general populations games by now, but i was trying to use an example people would recognize. If instead you were questioning Phreak's playing ability.. then i can only respond with.. what? lol.