The Farmhand's 3v3 Teir List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Udyr's stun isn't ranged.
Nowhere in Sam's post did he claim the stun was ranged. Stop inferring with no basis.

Th3 Herbalist

02-02-2012

He was referring to Shyvana's slow having range and Udyr's stun not having range, but since it was based on the red buff argument, it doesn't matter.

Peejus the Kid

02-02-2012

E1C got ****ed. He's just a little bit slow..

Anyways, Shyvana's ult allows her to jump over multiple walls to allow for amazing ganks. With red buff, you will never escape from a Shyvana. If you flash, she can ult. Carrying flash, that provides for even more instant gap closing. Red buff and white buff combined on Shyvana, it's pretty much a guaranteed kill.

She doesn't need CC. And if you're playing right, your team mates should have some form of CC, so they can use it when you come gank, or for team fights.

Her massive damage output, jungle speed, and mobility is what makes her unescapable and more powerful than Udyr on 3's

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
He was referring to Shyvana's slow having range and Udyr's stun not having range, but since it was based on the red buff argument, it doesn't matter.
Shyvanna has no ranged slow. Even with red buff, Shyvanna still has no slow. Spells do not apply red buff.

Tiberius Steele

02-02-2012

Save yourself all the trouble and just copy/paste sams tier list

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-03-2012

Udyr is cool but not as fast as her. "Shyv lvl 2 ? Hey lets kills those green buffs"

If the enemy team plays passively in early-laning against a weak ganker like Udyr or Shyv (which is something that happens 90% of the time if they notice you want a gank), Shyv > Udyr. It's not about CC but about gap closers, and none of them have good gap closer compared to Lee & Shaco.

Plus her midgame dmg + resis is by far superior to Udyr jungle. Godtier until next patch where she will be nerfed.

YeahBabyGetSome

02-03-2012

Screw it...I'M RIGHT =D lawl j/k

Eryn

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALlSTO View Post
Do you either of you have any replays of interesting games I could include in my Twisted Treeline Guide?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-165235?page=1
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/202229/

There's our latest game against HaoZ, which was played on 2/1/12

AsianBoi

02-03-2012

ok who is farmhand... gtfo

Sam

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
Nice job on #1, however, I think your list is highly misguided.

I think your team with Moro and Orby is stronger than mine, BUT, Riven tier 2, really?
Scrim against me, give us Riven, watch your stronger team lose.

Saiyushu was that towards me? LOL! and this post is so funny !haha