The Farmhand's 3v3 Teir List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YeahBabyGetSome

02-02-2012

I agree with E1c and Sam....you cannot say "THIS CHAMP IS GOD LIKE" and if you pick him you will win gg...ehhh most noobs think like that, but that is not the point....EVERYONE has there own experiences in 3v3's and point of views of who/how to play....as I said I agree with both statements and I think both tier list has it's up and downs...sooo cheers <(^_^)> Ec1 ill talk to you more if you do not mind later tomorrow in game? oh and thanks for trying to help us out and giving us a different insight in 3's and tier list. =) Keep it up!

Saiyushu

02-02-2012

There wouldn't be a God tier if certain champions weren't God like (according to sam's tier list). Otherwise, they'd all be in tier 1. Clearly, they come close to auto win if the teams are at a similar playing ability

Sam

02-02-2012

^

Th3 Herbalist

02-02-2012

When did Shyvana get a ranged slow? Must have missed the memo on that one..

Sam

02-02-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/176135/

Beat Haoz multi times :P I don't know what your talking about o.O I just don't upload replays.

Sam

02-02-2012

Clearly don't see any blitz in much TT games o.o

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
No offense but Sam has a list 100 times better then yours

I have a few issues with Sam's like he puts Ashe,sona, TF & soraka down it seems low they arent perfect but decent champs Sona is hax early/mid games to win ganks.

And no way Try is top

I do not agree with sam all the time but I will say he knows more then most of us about what champs are good at what.

First of all your ranked record isn't that super great.

Shaco is an amazing jungler and good ganks take a shaco as non jungler and you lose the only thing that makes him usable is how fast he clears jungle buffs at game start.
No offense but if you don't think Try is top, you must suck with him.

All 10 of our losses come from teams who are currently top 15. 7 of the losses coming from top 10 teams. 20 of our 33 wins come from top 25 teams.

We've also won the last 17 TT games we've played since we picked up a legitimate jungler, as neither Zacynthos, kurindrise, or I can jungle very well.
yay Morojax

Th3 Herbalist

02-02-2012

Don't really care how high ELO you are... if you think Shyv has a ranged slow you're retarded. I'm sorry.

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Shyvanna has no ranged slow. Read her abilities please.

xDeathhawkx

02-02-2012

Shyv has her e which reduces armor and her ult which has a slight knockback effect. But she does not have a slow or any other form of cc.